A couple of thoughts:
- Lockes LOVES the island, and by the end he was the new official king of the castle. With that in mind, what could have possibly been so bad to drive him to leave the island (willingly?) to go back to the mainland and leave his first love: the island. It must’ve been some pretty bad mojo.
- I still think Christian plays a much, much bigger role in all this than we’ve been allowed to know. Yet.
- My heart broke into about 3 million pieces when Walt said, “”I was waiting for one of you to come visit me, but nobody did.”
- Ben: “time-traveling bunnies” ha!
- Charlotte "CS" Lewis = Emily, Ben's friend from childhood?
- If Locke is the new Ben (King of the Island), could Walt be the new Locke in the island’s future?
- Sawyer’s “suicide/sacrifice”: a truly noble move for the guy. Glad he’s not a goner, and even more glad we got an obligatory shirtless wet sopping sauntering out of the ocean full body shot of him. *whew* Thanks Lindelof & Cuse.
- Sun is the new Penny? (resolute that her husband isn’t dead…going all out to find him…) Bonus: her spot-on acting upon reacting to the freighter going BOOM.